Mobile Voting 101
What is mobile voting?
- Mobile voting is having the ability to vote in any election, wherever you are, securely with your smartphone.
- Mobile voting will exponentially increase turnout and return power to the majority while improving security in the long run.
- Voting is too inconvenient and the results prove it. Unless we improve access - we can’t improve turnout significantly. We need to fundamentally change how we vote.
- Voters can take part in an election from anywhere they have a cellular connection. Election administrators decide when ballots are made available and voters then choose when and where they want to vote.
- Modern smartphones are continuing to enhance the possibility for identity verification with both facial and touch recognition.
- Mobile voting can easily be accompanied by a paper record for added security and a duplicate record for auditing purposes.